To improve the social and economic welfare of its members without regard to sex, colour, race, creed, age, culture, religion or disability to promote efficiency in public employment and to manifest its belief in the value of the unity of organized labour
Safeguard the rights of all members, to provide for responsible administration of the Local, and to involve as many members as possible through the sharing of duties and responsibilities.
Secure adequate remuneration for work performed and generally advance the economic and social welfare of its members and of all workers;
CUPE NATIONAL STAFF REPRESENTATIVES
- Canadian Association of Medical Records Librarians
- Ontario Association of Professional Social Workers & Social Services
- College Of Social Workers and Social Service Workers
- Ontario Psychological Association
- Ontario Health Record Association
- Canadian Psychological Association
- Association of Canadian Ergonomists
- College of Nurses of Ontario
- Registered Nurses Association of Ontario
- Ontario Occupational Health Nurses Association
- Ontario Case Managers Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Industrial Trade Licenses (for the purpose of satisfying job requirements)
- Certified General Accountant
- Certified Management Accountant
- Canadian Society of Safety Engineers
- Canadian Registered Safety Professionals
- College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
- Canadian Association of Occupational Therapist or Ontario Society of Occupational Therapist
- College of Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals
- Vocational Rehabilitation Association
- National Institute of Disability Management and Research (NIDMAR)
List of Joint Union/Employer Committee Assignments
This document includes a listing of all standing committees and ad-hoc committees.
STANDING COMMITTEES focus on ongoing work. Many of the roles and mandates of most committees can be found in the Collective Agreement and OH & SA.
AD-HOC ASSIGNMENTS are developed on an as-needed basis for the duration of need.